🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷 Version française disponible en dessous
This recipe is a little remix of a friend’s recipe. Madison used to work in the Gili’s and we went there on a girls trip last year, I didn’t order breakfast as usual, because ” I’m not a breakfast person”. But as soon as I saw those pancakes coming I was like : well I’m a new person, give me someeeee. Those are oats pancakes. Oats technically don’t contain Gluten but can be contaminated in the factory they get processed. Some people will say Oats have Gluten some people will say the opposite. The oats I buy are Gluten free as I’m now following a Gluten free diet because of health issues. I prefer those pancakes than any other pancakes I ever had.
They don’t contain added sugar either, technically banana is sugar but here again there is two teams so choose yours.
They are SO easy to do it’s hard to resist and not make them every day!
Don’t forget to tag me if you try and rate the recipe if you like it !
Thanks Maddie for sharing your recipe !!!
Have a great day ✨✨✨
Gluten Free Pancakes
1 big banana or 2 small ones
1 cup of GF oats
1 tsp of baking powder
50 g of water
- Mix the oats with the baking powder to have is as a powder, a flour.
- Mix the banana(s) with water and the two egg YOLKS to have it liquid.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix the oat mix with the liquid mix, once it’s all together, gently add the egg white with a plastic spatula.
- Cook your pancakes with a non-stick pan, when bubbles start to appear it means its time to flip them!